You can include materials and employed labour but not the cost of your own labour or appliances installed, for example, cooker.
Did you receive any grant or minor works help under Part VIII of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989 or help from the Home Energy Efficiency Scheme for the improvement work?
Have you applied for, or had, compensation for this improvement from WDH before?
Here you can add any other files that will support your claim.