We aim to provide an excellent level of service to all our customers, but we know that sometimes things don’t go as expected. We welcome feedback from our customers as they help us to put things right and make changes to improve our service.

If you would like to know more about our complaints procedure our Guide to Complaints provides further information.

You can also read more in our Complaints Policy and Complaints Procedure.

I'm unhappy with the service I've received - what should I do next?

We're sorry that you are unhappy, if you let us know what has gone wrong and what we can do to put it right, we will aim to resolve your issue straight away. 

If we can't do this, we will contact you within the next three working days, with an outcome to your issue or we will agree next steps with you.

If you are unhappy with the outcome we provide, the matter will move to Stage 1 of our formal complaints procedure.

To tell us about an issue and what we can do to put it right, please complete all sections of the form below, as this will help us to deal with your issue as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can contact OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507.

e.g. 59 High Street
e.g. Wakefield
Preferred method of contact - you can select more than one option

Housing Ombudsman

If, following our final response to your complaint, you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can ask the Housing Ombudsman Service to investigate your complaint. The Housing Ombudsman offers an impartial service to resolve disputes and can be contacted directly by:

More information about the types of complaints the Housing Ombudsman can consider and what it does is available on its website.

As members of the Housing Ombudsman Service Scheme, we have to carry out a self-assessment to ensure compliance with its Complaint Handling Code.