Following our latest tenant satisfaction survey, which involved 700 residents, we’ve been working hard to improve in the areas you’ve told us are important to you.
Our most recent findings tell us that what matters is:
· safety and security in your home;
· the quality of the work carried out;
· being treated fairly as a customer; and
· the competency of our employees.
In light of these we’re focussing our efforts in three key areas: keeping the promises we make, making it easier for you to do business with us and improving your repairs experience.
Among the actions already undertaken, we have:
· contacted all tenants who raised issues via the survey to ensure they have been resolved;
· launched a campaign to raise the level of customer service provided and ensure WDH employees always give their name when speaking to tenants;
· implemented a text messaging service to inform tenants of the name and telephone number of the operative who will be attending their property; and
· improved our internal systems to ensure that tenants are always kept informed when there is a delay in attending to a repair.
If you have any questions about this survey please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0345 8 507 507.