After another successful year, we are proud to launch our latest Annual Report.
Highlights for the year April 2017 to March 2018 include:
· successfully retaining our G1 / V1 status following a rigorous 142 day In Depth Assessment;
· winning a number of prestigious awards;
· building or acquiring 300 new properties;
· integrating our Wellbeing Team into two new Connecting Care hubs;
· supporting 1,299 people to manage their finances through our Cash Wise service; and
· progressing on our journey to become a digital business by further developing the WDH App, consulting with customers to understand their digital needs and the development of a new Finance, HR and Asset management solution.
You can read more about our performance, challenges and achievements as well as progress since last year’s report here.