If I have a health and safety concern regarding works in my property or nearby site, who do I inform?

How to report Health and Safety issues

Whilst work is carried out in your property if you have any concerns for yours and your families health and/or safety, you should first contact your local area housing office.



health ; safety ; report

Not what you were looking for?

Frequently Asked Questions