We are extremely proud to introduce this year's Vision milestone update which highlights how WDH intends to reach the latest milestones towards its Vision – becoming an enterprise delivering social impacts by 2020, and the progress already made toward achieving this.
Over the next five years WDH will work towards this by:
- increasing the contribution to the social dividend from diversified activities;
- maximising the opportunities for our people and those who want to work for us;
- investing in more new homes and land to meet the growing need for affordable housing and becoming a national provider;
- creating excellent customer experience by offering a range of services that maximise choice, opportunity, health and wellbeing; and
- becoming a digital business and enabling our tenants to maximise their digital opportunities.
As well as taking a forward look, highlighting some of the key projects WDH is currently working on - such as introducing an Enterprise Resource Planning system and building and acquiring 300 new properties - the Vision also reflects on WDH's achievements over the past year.
- supporting over 1,000 people to take control of their finances through Cash Wise;
- completing the 200th Shared Ownership sale;
- the continued growth of Care Link;
- helping 69 people to gain employment through the Training for Employment programme; and
- welcoming over 100 new employees into the business.