Hot water systems safety advice
1 November 2017
We want to ensure you are as safe as possible in your homes and are focusing on providing hot water safety advice now the weather is turning colder.
Contact us immediately if you have one of the following:
- Excessively hot water coming out of the hot taps.
- Excessive noise or ‘bubbling’ from the hot water cylinder.
- Hot water coming out of cold water taps.
- Steam, moisture or condensation in the roof space or cylinder cupboard.
- Warm or hot water coming out of the overflow pipe (the pipe is usually found outside the house, up near the roof or through an outside wall at high level).
Phone OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507 if you experience any of these conditions and switch off the system.